If you run a large discord server with a lot of users, you’ve definitely dealt with more administration challenges than anybody else. As a result, you will require assistance with discord server moderation. The good news is that moderating a Discord server isn’t as difficult as it appears. As a result, below is a tutorial on using MEE6 commands. Mee6 is to be thanked.
What can MEE6 Bot do?
MEE6 Bot is a simple application that gives you complete control over your discord server, allowing you to build your own commands and administer it anyway you like. You will be able to handle your discord support without much effort if you create commands. This includes sending messages automatically, removing roles, and so on.
What role does MEE6 play?
- You have the ability to construct your own commands.
- Send welcome messages to new members of your Discord server and assign them an auto role.
- You may give your members levels and XP to encourage them to perform well.
- Flexible moderation that helps safeguard your server from trolls and other threats.
- Send YouTube, Twitch, and Reddit notifications to your Discord server.
- Due to the availability of a fully working dashboard, it is simple to manage.
How to install the MEE6 Discord bot?
Step 1: Go to Mee6.xyz and log in using your Discord account.
Step 2: After logging in, you’ll be prompted to choose a server. Choose the proper server.
Step 3: You’ll now see a Setup MEE6 button. Move on to the next phase by clicking.
Step 4: A pop-up window will open; click the continue option to proceed.
Step 5: You’ll see a list of all permissions. Simply go down the list and uncheck all of the rights you don’t want to provide, then click authorise.
Step 6: The MEE6 bot has been successfully installed on Discord. Now you’ll notice a number of options that will assist you in setting up various things. You may, for example, establish custom commands, allow your users to achieve XP levels, and send a welcome greeting.
How to use MEE6 Bot?
How to Post Tweets to Discord automatically using MEE6?
- Visit https://mee6.xyz/dashboard.
- Select your server after logging in with your Discord account.
- After that, go to Plugins and then Twitter.
- Then choose Add.
- Fill in the blanks with information about the subreddit, embed type, and discord channel.
- Save the file.
How to let everyone in Discord know when you go live on Twitch?
- MEE6’s webpage may be found here.
- After that, go to your Discord account and choose a server.
- After that, go to Plugins, and then to Twitch.
- Then select Add Streamer from the drop-down menu.
- Now you must fill up the blanks with the information about the streamer and the discord channel.
- Then press the save button.
How to Record Discord Audio as an MP3 with the MEE6 bot?
- MEE6’s webpage may be found at https://mee6.xyz/dashboard.
- Log in to Discord and choose the server where you want the bot to be added.
- Then choose plugins.
- You’re done when you click Record.
This function, however, should be enabled by default. If it wasn’t already enabled, you can do it by following the instructions above.
MEE6 Commands List Discord
- To delete bot messages- !deletebotmessage
Levels Plugin Commands
- Get a link to the leaderboard: !levels
- Get the rank of anyone in the server: !rank (optional user)
Moderator Plugin Commands
- !ban [member] removes a player from the server (optional reason)
- !tempban [member] [duration] removes a member from the server for a limited time. (insert reason here)
- !clear (optional member) clears messages in a certain channel (optional count)
- !infractions [member] shows how many infractions this member has:
- Removes a player from the server:!
- [Member] be kicked (optional reason)
- !mute [member] mutes a member throughout the whole server (optional reason)
- !tempmute [member] [duration] temporarily mutes a server member:
(insert reason here)
- !slowmode (optional timeout) enables/disables slow mode on a channel (optional off)
- !unmute [member] unmutes a user.
- a member is warned:!warn [member] (optional reason)
- Plugin Commands for Searching:!
- [search] anime
Search for any anime on Kitsu.io
- !imgur [search]!imgur [search]!imgur [search]!imgur [search]!imgur [search]!imgur [search
- On Kitsu.io, type!manga [search] to find any manga.
- On Twitch.tv, type!twitch [search] to find any streamer.
- Using the Urban Dictionary to look for slang words:!urban [search]
- !youtube [search] is a search engine for YouTube videos.
Want to create custom MEE6 commands?
You can simply write custom MEE6 commands if you understand the variables. User variables, server variables, and channel variables are all things you should be aware of. Fortunately, all of these variables can be found at the Mee6 website’s help area.
- Once you’ve mastered the custom commands, you may go on to the next step:
- To begin, go to Mee6’s dashboard and choose custom commands.
- Then select Text from the drop-down menu.
- You’re done after you’ve added a command name, an action, defined how your bot replies, and provided a command description.
An interactive robot that works as your own personal moderator can be enjoyable to utilise in MEE6 and can be used depending on the integrity of your server. You can simply manage your community and have a good time doing it if you know how to utilise it properly.