When you try to watch a video on Hulu, you may obtain the error number p-dev320.
This can happen when you use HULU with Live TV to streaming a live event or when you try to watch a TV show, a movie, or both.
There may also be an error code P-TS207 or P-DEV322. This error code is the same, no matter what device you use. When you use the app on your Chromebook or Android phone, you might get a Hulu p-dev302 error.
Playback errors can happen if the app is out of date or if the Hulu service is having trouble, but most of the time, they are caused by network or connection problems.
What is Hulu error code p-dev320?
If you get this error, this is what you will usually see on your screen:
We’re having trouble playing this
It may help if you turn your device off for a minute and try again. Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320
HULU ERROR CODE P-DEV320 Causes
When the service or app can’t connect to the servers, it gives an error code. Now, two things could have caused this mistake. If the client can’t connect to the servers, it could be because of your network connection or a problem with the Hulu server.
This error happens when the main Hulu servers and your Hulu online player or app can’t talk to each other.
It could happen if your network connection is bad, there are problems on the Hulu side, or if you try to use an old version of the Hulu app.
How to Fix the Hulu Error Code P-DEV320?
If you want to fix p dev 320, you can do the following. There are some things you can change. But if none of these work, you should call Hulu’s customer service.
But before you start watching your favorite show, you can try these things yourself:
Update Your Application
- Many of these problems will happen if you use an old Hulu app version.
- Make sure you’re always using the latest version of the app from the app store you choose.
- Download the Hulu app from your device’s app store.
- If there is an update, you have to click the update button.
- The app will start again with the most recent version, which should fix the p-dev320 Hulu problem.
Clear Hulu App Cache
When you clear the cache, some things can start over, and the app can connect to the server again. The network problem can be fixed by reconnecting to the server so that the error code p-dev320 can go away.
What you have to do to clear the cache and data depends on what you have.
- Android: Go to Settings > App > Hulu > Storage > Clear Data & Clear Cache and then tap the Clear cache button.
- iOS: Open Hulu Storage Settings > General. After you delete the Hulu app, you can get a new one from the app store.
- Firestick/Fire TV: Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications on your Fire TV to clear the cache and data for Hulu. Then erase the information from there.
Note: If you delete your app’s data or cache, you may be prompted to log in again. Do not attempt this if you have forgotten your password and there is no way to recover it.
Check your internet connection.
Sounds easy and obvious, but it only takes a minute.
- Check to see if your home can connect to the Internet.
- Close all background programs before you use the Hulu app.
- Again, start up your network.
- Change to a different cell phone or wireless network.
- Check how fast your Internet is.
Remember that most streaming services only work well with a fast internet connection. Streaming at 3.0 Mbps live streaming at 8.0 Mbps, and 4K streaming at 15.0 Mbps.
Restart your device
- If the problem keeps happening, restart your device.
- You can fix many problems with your network or hardware with a simple restart.
Hulu error code p-dev320: Check the Official Forum
Check the official Hulu forums and social media accounts if the service isn’t working or is down. Twitter is an excellent place to look for the official Hulu account.
- Check to see if they’ve said anything about the problem.
- It’s best to sit tight until the other side figures things out.
Contact Customer Support
- If there is a bug or outage, check the official Hulu forums and social media sites.
- It would help if you waited for the other side to solve the problem in that situation.
- You can send an email to [email protected] to get help.
- Also, the number to call to get help with the Hulu error code p-dev320 is (888) 265-6650.
Hulu error code p-dev320: Conclusion
If none of the above solutions work, contact Hulu Support and tell them about the problem (“Hulu error code p-dev320”) to see if they can help you figure out why it isn’t working.