Microsoft released its new operating system, Windows 11, earlier this month. Windows 11 has a more refined style and new functionality than Windows 10. Also included in the most recent Windows 11 version is a brand-new File Explorer. If you’ve used Windows 10, you’re probably aware that the file explorer may conceal and unhide files. The View menu in Windows 10 makes it simple to conceal and unhide files. That option to expose hidden files and folders has been modified in Windows 11 due to the new file explorer.
The option to display disappeared files and folders is still available in Windows 11, but it isn’t the same. If you’re having trouble finding the hidden files and folders option in Windows 11, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Make Hidden Files and Folders Visible in Windows 11
In this article, we’ll teach you how to expose hidden files and folders in Windows 11. Follow some of the basic actions outlined below to complete the process.
- Open File Explorer on your Windows 11 machine first.
- Click the three dots in the File Explorer, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Select ‘Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘View tab from the Folder choices.
- Scroll down to the ‘Show hidden files, folders, and drives option and select it. This will reveal all files and folders that have been concealed.
- Locate and deselect the option titled “Hide protected operating system files.”
- When you’re finished, click the ‘Ok’ button.
- Uncheck the option ‘Show hidden files, folders, and drives in Steps 5 and 6 if you want to disable protected files and folders.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. In Windows 11, this is how you may see protected files and folders. Revert the adjustments you made to disable the disappeared files and folders.
So, in this article, we’ll show you how to see hidden files and folders in Windows 11. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, and send us your suggestions. Goodbye!
Leave a Reply