Windows is currently the most widely used desktop operating system. Windows provides more functionality and customization choices than any other desktop operating system. Microsoft has introduced Windows 11, the latest edition of the operating system.
This version of the operating system has more functionality than earlier versions. Windows 11 also has a more polished appearance than Windows 10. When we’re on the computer, we occasionally want to open a folder using a keyboard shortcut. In Windows 11, you may create a keyboard shortcut to quickly launch a certain folder.
You might want to add a keyboard shortcut if you often open a certain folder on your Windows 11 PC. When you need to access that folder again, simply hit the keyboard shortcut, and the folder will appear in a flash.
Steps to Set a Keyboard Shortcut to Open a Folder on Windows 11
So, in this post, we’ll show you how to make a keyboard shortcut to access a certain folder in Windows 11 step by step. Let’s get this party started.
1. First, open your file explorer and use a keyboard shortcut to go to the folder you wish to start.
2. Right-click the folder and choose Send To > Desktop from the context menu (Create Shortcut).
3. Now go to the desktop and right-click on the Shortcut, then pick Properties from the drop-down menu.
4. Go to the Shortcut tab in the Properties window, as shown in the picture below.
5. Now hit the Shortcut key you wish to give to your folder under Shortcut key. When you’re finished, click the Ok button.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. Use the shortcut key to access this folder now whenever you wish.
So, in this article, we’ll show you how to create a keyboard shortcut to launch a folder in Windows 11. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply