Let’s face it: updating passwords is a time-consuming process. You’d have to go to the website, login in using your old password, and then reset it. It’s possible that you’ll need to use email services to reset your password.
The Chrome browser has a built-in password manager to make changing passwords easier. Chrome’s password manager proposes a stronger password and informs you of any passwords that have been exposed as a result of a data breach.
If you use the Chrome browser on your Android, you can easily check for and update any stolen passwords. To update your password, you no longer need to go to the official website.
Steps to Quickly Change Compromised Passwords on Chrome For Android
You’ve come to the correct place if you’re seeking for a quick and simple solution to replace Compromised passwords in Chrome for Android.
We’ve included some simple instructions for rapidly changing passwords in Chrome for Android below.
1.Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android smartphone first.
2. Next, go to Settings and turn on the Sync option.
3. Make sure the Sync Everything option is turned on. The Password box will be selected as well.
4. Restart the web browser and click the three vertical dots as indicated in the image below.
5. From the drop-down box, choose Settings.
6. Select Passwords from the Settings menu.
7. Tap the Check Passwords button on the Passwords screen.
8. Chrome will now scan all of the passwords you’ve stored. It will notify you if it discovers any compromised passwords.
9. Click the Change Password option and follow the on-screen prompts to change the hacked password.
Important: Changing your password on a few non-supported websites will take you to the official page. On such websites, you must manually update the password.
So, in this article, we’ll show you how to rapidly reset stolen passwords in Chrome for Android. I hope you found this post useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.