You can change many things in Windows 10 to make it fit your needs. Most options can be changed, and notifications can be changed too. You can easily control them and choose what stays on and what goes off.
You can also choose whether or not to show the notifications on the lock screen. If you are new to Windows 10 and want to know how to handle notifications, read on. We’ll show you how to do it.
How to Manage Notifications in Windows 10
Windows 10 doesn’t make it hard or take too much time to manage notifications.
Here’s how that can be done:
- Click the Start button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the gear icon next.
- When the Settings menu appears, click on System.
- Now, on the left, click on Notifications & actions.
- Now, you’ll see a screen with several choices.
- Click the switch below “Notifications” to turn off the notifications. Some things, like “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows,” will stay the same.
- You can turn that off, though, by clicking the checkbox.
- You can choose which senders’ alerts you want to receive.
- Click the switch next to the sender, like Cortana or the Microsoft store, to turn off the notifications for that one.
As you can see, you have a lot of choices here, and there is no right or wrong setting. It’s all up to what you like and what you need. So, we won’t tell you what to turn off and what to leave on. You get to choose, so look at your options and pick the one that works best for you.
Leave a Reply