Google, after all, is the world’s most used internet search engine. The Google Search search engine, also known as Google, provides a wealth of information on any topic you can think of. Google is more than a search engine. It’s the search engine that many people use to look for products, the latest news, and other common searches. Thousands of resources for your keywords are available in the Google search results.
If you’re a frequent Google user, you’re probably aware that each page of the search engine displays a total of ten search results. You can go on to the next page if you’re not pleased with the top ten results. However, did you know that you may boost the number of search results via a Google settings option? It’s simple to improve Google Search results per page, and we’ll show you how in this post.
Steps to Increase Google Search Results Per Page
We’ve included a step-by-step strategy for boosting Google Search Results per Page in the section below. To get started, open your computer’s browser and follow the instructions outlined below.
1. To begin, open your preferred web browser and navigate to the Google homepage.
2. On the Google search page, go to the bottom right corner of the screen and click the Settings option.
3. Select the Search settings option from the drop-down menu that displays.
4. Select Search Results from the Search Settings page.
5. A Results Per Page slider may be found in the right pane. To increase the number of results per page, move the slider to the right.
6. When you’re finished, scroll down and press the Save button.
7. Click the Ok button on the confirmation prompt.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. This is how you may boost the number of Google Search Results on a single page.
So, the purpose of this post is to show you how to increase the number of Google Search results each page. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.