It makes no difference whether your smartphone has 8GB or 12GB of RAM; if you don’t correctly control RAM use, you’ll experience performance issues. Even while RAM Management is useful on new devices, it’s still a good idea to manually monitor RAM usage.
However, the Android mobile operating system lacks a mechanism to locate programmes that consume the most memory. To do so, you must first enable the Developer option and manually monitor the app’s resource consumption.
Steps to Find Which Apps Are Using the Most Memory on Android
As such, if you’re curious about which apps are consuming the most RAM, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of discovering which Android apps are consuming the most memory. Let’s see what’s out there.
1. The first step is to launch your Android’s Settings app.
2. Next, select the About Phone option by scrolling down and tapping on it.
3. Locate the Build Number option under the About phone menu. To activate Developer Mode, you must press on the Build number 5-6 times in a row.
4. Now, go back to the previous page and look for the Developer options on the left side.
5. Make sure you’re in “Developer Mode” by tapping on “Memory.”
6. On the following page, select the Memory utilised by apps option.
7. This will give you an overview of how much memory each of your installed apps are taking up on average. The drop-down option at the top of the screen allows you to change the time frame.
Finally! Finally, you’re done with this task. In order to figure out which apps are consuming the most memory on Android, you can use this method.
The purpose of this post is to help you identify the Android apps that consume the most RAM. I sincerely hope you found this post to be beneficial. Let your friends know about it too. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this in the space provided.