Our Google Account is used to log in to a variety of apps and services. Not only does Google Chrome remember your passwords, but it also remembers your username and other information. When you return to those websites, it either fills in the username/password for you or prompts you to Sign in with Google.
The ‘Sign in with Google’ popup allows you to easily log into websites. If you wish to sign in with a certain website, the sign-in prompt is useful; but, what if you want to utilise the website without signing in? In this instance, it’s preferable to fully eliminate the Sign in with Google prompt. So, in this post, we’ll show you how to completely disable the Sign in With Google Prompt on websites. Let’s get this party started.
Steps to Disable the ‘Sign in with Google’ Prompt on Websites
Important: The ‘Sign in with Google’ prompt is associated with your Google Account, not your browser. If you need to make modifications to your Google account to keep it from displaying in all web browsers, you may do so.
1. To begin, open the Google Chrome browser and go to the Google My Account page.
2. Click the Security tab in the left pane, as seen in the picture below.
3. Scroll down to the Signing in to Other Sites section on the Security page.
4. As seen below, select the Signing in with Google option.
5. Disable the toggle button behind Google Account sign-in prompts on the following page.
That wraps up our conversation. There is nothing else to do now. you’ll notice an ‘Updated‘ notification. This is the message of success.
So, this post will show you how to completely eliminate Sign in with Google Prompt. I hope you found this content beneficial! Please send it on to your friends as well. If you have any queries, please post them in the comments area below.