Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 provide numerous options to monitor storage use. You can rapidly monitor what’s eating up space on your hard disc on each operating system. With Windows 11, on the other hand, you receive a more complete overview of each item that uses up your storage space. Additionally, the new Windows 11 has a number of storage management capabilities such as Storage Sense, Disk Cleanup, and others.
Check What’s Taking Up Space on Drive on Windows 11
So, if you’re looking for solutions to keep your storage space in better shape, you’ve come to the perfect place. This post will show you how to examine what files are eating up space on Windows 11 in a few simple steps. Let’s get this party started.
1. To begin, go to the Start menu and select Settings.
2. Click the System option on the Settings page, as seen in the image below.
3. In the right pane, select Storage from the drop-down menu.
4. Now Windows 11 will show you the Windows installation disc, which is generally C.
5. The file kinds that are consuming up your storage space will be displayed in the right pane. By choosing the Show more categories link, you may see additional categories.
6. Select Advanced Storage Settings if you want to see how much space other discs are taking up.
7. Select Storage utilised on other discs from the drop-down list.
8. Select the drive you wish to check on the following page.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. On Windows 11, this is how you can see what’s taking up space on a disc.
Leave a Reply