If you were using Windows 10 and recently upgraded to Windows 11, you may have noticed that the Start Menu and Taskbar have changed significantly. The icons are located in the centre of Windows 11’s Taskbar. In addition, Windows 11 includes a new Start menu that is pleasing to the eye.
Have you considered adjusting the size of the Taskbar in Windows 11? Although Windows 11 does not allow you to change the size of the Taskbar by default, you can do it by editing the Windows registry. So, if you want to change the taskbar size in Windows 11, you’ve come to the perfect place.
This post will show you how to change the size of the Taskbar in Windows 11 to small, medium, or large. Let’s get this party started.
Steps to Change the Taskbar Size in Windows 11
It is necessary to alter the taskbar size according to your needs. Small, Medium (Default), and Large are the three sizes currently offered.
1. To launch the RUN dialogue box, use the Windows Key + R keys on your computer.
2. Type Regedit into the RUN dialogue box and press the Enter key.
3. Go to the HKEY_ CURRENT _USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced key in the Registry Editor.
4. In the right pane, right-click on a blank spot and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. Give your new Vale TaskbarSi a name.
6. Double-click the newly formed Value and fill in the Value Data field with one of the numbers 0, 1, or 2.
Important: The sizes of the Taskbar are 0, 1, and 2. The 0 denotes a little, the 1 denotes a medium, and the 2 denotes a large.
7. When you’re finished, exit the Registry Editor and restart your computer.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. The size of your Taskbar will change after you restart.
In this post, we’ll show you how to alter the Taskbar’s size in Windows 11. I sincerely hope you found this post to be beneficial. Also, please spread the word to your contacts. Please let us know if you have any questions about this in the comment section.