Do you need to catch up on the newest music? You can utilise Spotify, which has a number of tools for making playlists, discovering new music, and sharing it with others. Once you have the ideal Spotify playlists with your favourite musicians and bands, you may want to invite others to join in on the fun. You can introduce new music to your pals and vice versa by adding friends.
Using the desktop or mobile app on your phone or tablet, you can add friends on Spotify. Here are a few methods to get you started.
How To Add Friends On Spotify
How to Add Spotify Friends From Facebook Account?
- Open the Spotify desktop application, then select “Find Friends” from the menu in the right column.
- Next, use your Facebook account to log in. If applicable, wait for the service to compile a list of Facebook friends who have signed up for Spotify accounts.
- Select any buddy you wish to follow by clicking the “Follow” button.
How to Add Spotify Friends From a Computer?
Is it feasible to listen to our preferred Spotify songs wherever at any time? Even Spotify Premium subscribers are unable to play downloaded Spotify albums and playlists anywhere other than the Spotify client since Spotify music is streamed as audio files. Therefore, a strong Sidify Music Converter is required if we need to download Spotify music to your PC.
Here, we suggest giving Sidify Music Converter, a seasoned Spotify music downloader, a try. With the highest audio quality, it can swiftly convert and download any Spotify song or playlist to MP3, AAC, ALAC, or AIFF audio formats while retaining the original ID3 tags.
How to Make Collaborative Playlists on Spotify
Making a collaborative playlist with your pals is another entertaining way to share Spotify. You can work together on a Spotify playlist with other friends or family members by sharing it using this feature. To put together a group playlist:
- From the menu, choose Collaborative playlist by right-clicking on an already-existing playlist.
- The playlist will now have an icon next to it that indicates collaboration. To share it with friends you want to work with on the playlist, click the three dots menu, select Share, then Copy the link to the playlist.
- Press the person icon on your tablet or phone next to the three-dot menu.
- When the screen with the Make Collaborative button appears, tap it.
- You will see a notification at the bottom of the device informing you that the playlist is shared. Additionally, you may send your pals the link to it right away.