If you’ve used Windows 11, you’re probably aware that the operating system includes a built-in Widgest panel that may display a wealth of data. On Windows 10, however, the same feature is not accessible. To gain Widget support on Windows 10, you’ll need to use a third-party software. Actually, there’s a Windows 11 tool that lets you add completely configurable widgets to your desktop.
BeWidget is a Windows 11 desktop programme that allows you to build and install time, date, photo, app shortcuts, money, and weather widgets. However, we discovered that BeWidgets is compatible with Windows 10 during our testing.
Steps to Add Customizable Widgets to Windows 10/11
As a result, you may utilise BeWidgets to add widgets to your Windows 10 operating system. So, in this post, we’ll show you how to add customisable widgets to your Windows 10/11 desktop step by step. Let’s get this party started.
1. To begin, go on this link and download the BeeWidgets app to your device. You may also get BeWidgets from the Microsoft Store and install it straight on your Windows PC.
2. On your Windows device, open the BeWidgets app once it has been installed.
3. You will now see an interface similar to the one below. To make a new Widget, you must first click the New Widget button.
4. Give the new widget a name and pick the Widget type from the drop-down box.
5. In this case, I’d like to make a widget for the Amazon Kindle App. I chose App Shortcut Widget and titled it Kindle for this purpose.
6. Customize the widget by clicking the Customize button.
7. From the main panel, you may change the Widget’s position.
8. Now go to Preferences and scroll down. Next, pick the Kindle executable file using the Select Application option.
9. The Widget icon size must then be adjusted. Adjust it to your liking.
10. Scroll down to the Appearance section. You may change the background colour, corner radius, font weight, font style, font size, and a variety of other options here.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. On Windows 10/11, here is how you can make customisable widgets.
So, this tutorial will show you how to add custom widgets to your Windows 10/11 desktop. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply