Have you ever wished to modify the material you want to stream on your smart TV by creating a new Hulu profile? If so, you have just enough time to complete this. We’ve put together this thorough guide on how to change your Hulu account on a smart TV to assist you with the procedure. We’ll also go over how to log out of your TV on your own and delete someone’s profile.
What Is Hulu?
Disney owns the streaming service Hulu, which offers a vast selection of TV episodes, films, sports, documentaries, TV series, and news. You require a high-speed internet connection of up to 16 Mpbs in order to stream videos in 4K quality on Hulu.
Your favourite Hulu shows can also be downloaded, but you have 30 days to watch them before they expire. Additionally, the service frequently releases new updates to modify the user interface.
Hulu provides a variety of subscription options, including a premium membership that is ad-free and grants access to an endless amount of streaming time.
How To Change Hulu Account On Smart TV
- After turning on your smart TV, launch the Hulu app.
- Select “Settings” from the menu at the bottom.
- Choose “Account” under Settings.
- Keep scrolling down until “Profile Settings” is shown.
- Choose the profile you made for yourself from among all the ones you see on your Hulu account.
Can We Have Two Hulu Accounts?
You can indeed make multiple user profiles on Hulu. For a single account, you can make up to six Hulu profiles. Nevertheless, you can only have a maximum of two streams open at once on a single account. The two basic account plans are affected by this restriction.
The Hulu Plus Live TV plan offers an unlimited screens add-on, but you’ll have to pay an additional $9.99 each month to use it. Your family can now stream content from as many devices as they want at once on the same network. There are two significant exclusions to the additional add-on, though.
Remove Your Hulu Profile on Your Smart TV
- To delete someone else’s Hulu profile from your smart TV, follow these steps.
- After turning on the TV, go to the “Apps” menu and open the Hulu app.
- With the TV remote control, select the profile symbol.
- Choose “Profiles.”
- Select the account that you wish to delete.
- Next to their name on the profile, select the “Edit” option.
- In order to delete the account, select “Delete/Remove.”
Log Out Your Hulu Profile on Your Smart TV
- Use your smart TV to access the Hulu app.
- Choose “Profile.”
- Click “Log Out.”
- Once you click “OK” to confirm, your Hulu account will be closed.